Re: [Fwd: Re: [Duplicity-talk] How do you list all files since the backu

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Duplicity-talk] How do you list all files since the backup chain started]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:19:36 -0500

Ede,

I did read it and promptly got busy on something else.  Sorry.

It seems to me that what you want would be a new feature to implement
the --list-at-time function of rdiffbackup.  I don't see it as that hard
to accomplish.  It just needs to be prioritized into the mix.  Right now
I'm more concerned with proper error handling and error recovery, so I
would not put the priority as high as that.

Please put this into the support list as a requested feature.  Perhaps
someone could come up with a patch to support it.

...Thanks,
...Ken