[Duplicity-talk] Continuation of backup fails if last file does not exis

From: Gabriel Ambuehl
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Continuation of backup fails if last file does not exist anymore
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:16:29 +0200

First of all thank you very much for implementing the continuation of
backups.hoe However, I might have come across a corner condition of sorts. I
was backing up my home and then realised that there was a large file being
backed up in my trash folder.

So I hit control-c and low and behold, duplicity tried to continue where it
left off. However, in the mean time I had obviously cleared the Trash and got
the following:
Unable to locate last file [...] block 10150 in backup set
after which it exits. I would suggest that in such a case, duplicity should
ask the user if the file should be marked as deleted and then continue backing
up whatever file comes next?

Kind regards,
Gabriel