[Duplicity-talk] "--num-retries" How it exacly work?

From: Piotr Karbowski
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] "--num-retries" How it exacly work?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:28:23 +0200

HI!

Can anyone explain me how num-retries work? Sometimes when I running
duplicity my $HOME on running system after making new backup I can see
"Errors: 16", maybe firefox block for example own sqlite database or
something, I check man and I found num-retries but man say only
"Number of retries to make on errors before giving up." - Can I add
'50' and duplicity will do 50 try to backup file when he cant read it
or something? Can I safe use -num-retries 50?

Sorry about my english, I hope you can understand me.