[Duplicity-talk] required size for temporary files

From: Stefan Xenon
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] required size for temporary files
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:07:41 +0100

Hi!
I am new to duplicity and did not tried it yet. I am wondering how large
locally created temporary files become. Lets say the data which is going
to be backed up has a size of 10 GB. Will the execution of my first full
backup (not incremental backup) require nearly 10 GB of available space
for temporary files (compression may reduce the size, depending of data)?

Thanks
Stefan