Re: [Duplicity-talk] (no subject)

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:22:06 +0100

You could additionally check if

sftp address@hidden
sftp> ls -1

lists fine. It sounds in the sftp manpage as if the remote ls command is implemented in the server and not taken from the shell.

... ede
duply.net

On 03.12.2009 07:05, Aaron Ferguson wrote:
rsync suggested I email this list to get help with the problem I am having. I
will keep looking for an answer and post here if I figure it out, any help the
list can provide would also be great.

Edgar,

I just used ssh

ssh address@hidden "ls -1"