Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.07

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.07
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:43:08 -0500

On 4 March 2010 14:00, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, thanks Michael!  Good job on fixing this quickly.

Heh, I can't take any of the credit, as I created these bugs in the
first place.  :-/

ede's suggestion of a test for gpg-options is appropriate.
Specifically, I wouldn't mind seeing the test suite expanded a bit and
to use the command line more -- a lot of the current tests are unit
tests for internal code, but a lot of good could be had from doing
end-to-end testing.

I do a lot of holistic testing like that in Deja Dup's test suite and
have found it useful.  I'm willing to help flesh out duplicity's
tests, but it's not clear when I'll get to it.

-mt