[Duplicity-talk] Multiple backends (for instance local/network + S3)

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Multiple backends (for instance local/network + S3)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:09:17 +0100

Hi.

I'm looking for examples on how to use duplicity both with some "local"
targets (maybe on local network) and remote like S3.

I'm thinking about saving some of the processing power if the same
backup files can be sent to several backends at once instead of having
to recompute them for different backends.

Am I missing some obvious guidelines/options/tools ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden>