Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restore does not need the encrypt-key ?

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restore does not need the encrypt-key ?
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 13:21:31 +0200

You are right, the seahorse-agent was running and also the gnome keyring.
I killed them but I still can restore without any info but the gpg passphrase.
The encrypt-key is not required.

Additional info :
- Version "duplicity 0.5.09 running on linux2" on an Ubuntu 9.04.
- I don't have anything in ~/.cache/duplicity
- command line for backup :
    duplicity --encrypt-key 5690C020 --sign-key 5690C020 $include
$exclude /home/tom/ ssh://address@hidden
- command line for restore :
    export PASSPHRASE="something"
    duplicity restore ssh://address@hidden /home/tom/restore