[Duplicity-talk] Thank You

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Thank You
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 02:36:56 -0400

Hey,

I know projects can get long and tedious, but I wanted to let the
maintainers know that I greatly appreciate all the hard work that is
put into Duplicity. I back up with it almost every day, and restore
miscellaneous files I wish I hadn't deleted about every month or so.
I've used it to back up right before a big OS reinstall, and it has
never failed to properly restore.

So, here's a hearty thank you from a duplicity user. :)

(By the way, there's no donation link on the Duplicity website...)

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?