Re: [Duplicity-talk] Auto ignores archive dir?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Auto ignores archive dir?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:11:10 +0100

Some upliftment from my side: the whole include exclude thing really confuses
me too. It gets even worse when using placeholders.
But i checked. In my setup the complete pathes are needed for the globbing list.

try:
~/Dropbox

or

/complete/path/to/home/Dropbox

same should work for the .cache .
I use the line '/path/to/home/.cache'  for example.

.. ede