Re: [Duplicity-talk] Installation on cygwin

From: Jeff Cook
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Installation on cygwin
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:39:02 -0700

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Scott Hannahs <address@hidden> wrote:
> You need to set the librsync path when you do the install.
>

> setup.py -librsync /sw
>
> or whatever cygwin needs to find the librsync.
>
> -sth

I tried that, as I mentioned in the OP, but it didn't work. For some
reason, librsync was installed to /usr/lib with librsync*.a
extensions; I moved librsync.dll.a and now it's working. That sounds
like there's still a problem, but if this is working in the short-term
that's all I need for now since I'm converting this box to Linux in a
week or so.

Thanks for the help. :)

From
Jeff