[Duplicity-talk] Delete recent incremental updates, not all?

From: Chris Poole
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Delete recent incremental updates, not all?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:46:15 +0000

Hi,
My network connection went down during a recent incremental update.

Now any attempt at incremental updates results in errors,
understandably I guess. I'd like to erase the past few days'
incremental updates, but ideally leave other incremental updates
intact. Can I do this?

I only have one backup chain, so using "remove-all-inc-of-but-n-full
1" would work, but would remove all the incrementals. Is this the only
thing I can do?

Thanks.