[Duplicity-talk] compilec.py: _librsync Extension

From: Joe Snikeris
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] compilec.py: _librsync Extension
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 01:06:17 -0500

Hi all,
I had trouble compiling the librsync shared library using compilec.py.
 I had to point it to my local library and include directories:

setup(name="CModule",
      version="cvs",
      description="duplicity's C component",
      ext_modules=[Extension("_librsync",
                             ["_librsyncmodule.c"],
                             libraries=["rsync"],
                             include_dirs=["/usr/local/include"],
                             library_dirs=["/usr/local/lib"])])

Presumably, the rest of you didn't have to do this, otherwise it
wouldn't have been committed this way.  Out of curiosity, where is
librsync.so.1.0 and librsync.h located for the rest of you?

Regards,
Joe Snikeris