[Duplicity-talk] Calling Ubuntu testers

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Calling Ubuntu testers
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:00:30 -0400

Hello!  I've prepared Ubuntu packages for Lucid, Maverick, and Natty
that fix a couple data corruption bugs recently fixed in 0.6.13 and
0.6.14 (both related to interrupted backups).

I'd appreciate any testing that people can manage, and especially if
they could then report back to the respective bugs.  Without
confirmation that the update fixes the bugs, the fixes can't go out to
users.

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for how to enable
the proposed repositories to get access to the proposed package
update.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/duplicity/+bug/487720
 * Instructions for testing are in the description

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/duplicity/+bug/613244
 * Instructions for testing are in comment 7:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/duplicity/+bug/613244/comments/7

Thanks so much!
-mt