Re: [Duplicity-talk] duply fetch and duplicity restore hangs

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duply fetch and duplicity restore hangs
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:39:45 +0100

On 11.01.2012 13:27, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
> Am 11.01.2012 11:58, schrieb address@hidden:
>> run duply/duplicity with debug verbosity '-v9' and see where it hangs. to
>> get more support we need the full output with debug verbosity uploaded to
>> pastebin or such. obfuscate private data in it.
> http://paste2.org/p/1862303
>
> Please note that I was able to retrieve the file when downloading and
> decrypting the tardiff.gpg manually.

and this is hanging until killed within another shell?
can't see anything suspicious. the transfer completes fine as far as i can see.

0.6.08 is quite old... can you check if you have the same issue with the latest
release? you can install the tar.gz from the website with the steps on
http://duply.net/?title=Duply-documentation
below INSTALLATION chapter TIP. that'll give you a parallel install that'll not
fiddle with the default python lib path.

..ede