Re: [Duplicity-talk] broken backup but no errors until restore

From: Igor Balic
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] broken backup but no errors until restore
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:22:01 +0100

> situations like that can be avoided by running 'verify' periodically. i
cannot stress that enough.

Yes, I'll add that to cron. Thanks for the tip.

I've found the culprit script that deleted the files. It's a regular cleanup
script that runs weekly.

So I think what happened is, cleanup script decided the backup isn't clean
and deleted all files already downloaded.
Must check for duplicity processes running before any cleanups! Mystery
solved & lesson learned. Thanks.