Re: [Duplicity-talk] Massive cost cut for Google Drive

From: Kenneth R Smith
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Massive cost cut for Google Drive
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:47:24 -0500

After some reading, it looks like Amazon Drive is comparable to Dropbox, with auto-sync. (But no Linux version.)
Amazon Cloud Storage is a more typical cloud backend with APIs, but the prices there are basically the same as Amazon's S3.
Still, there's some talk on this list about using the gdocs backend for Google Drive, so I don't really know what is possible.