Re: [Duplicity-talk] Purging, purge-full, not working?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Purging, purge-full, not working?
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:11:08 +0200

probably this one

New in v0.6.21 (2013/01/23)
---------------------------
* Merged in lp:~mterry/duplicity/delete-new-sig-in-cache
  - In duplicity 0.6.20, we fixed bug 1031269. This means that we no longer
    leave sig files on the remote location.  Leaving sig files on the remote
    location also caused a bug with deleting cache files. Code used to leave
    remote new-sig but delete the locale cache new-sig; this meant that we would
    keep downloadoing the new-sig all the time from remote. We had worked around
    that by just not deleting the new-sig in the cache, which was sort of the
    wrong side of that problem to tackle.  Now that we handle the remote
    new-sigs better (by deleting them), I don't think we need this code anymore.
    Patch by address@hidden