Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity, duply and pydrive for Google Drive

From: Philipp Defner
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity, duply and pydrive for Google Drive
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 20:42:24 +0200

Oh, I was running off the old configuration files that’s why I didn’t see that.
Thanks for that! It’s working fine now and I wrote a short guide explaining how
to get everything up and running with pydrive, Gentoo and the latest version of
duplicity and duply.

Maybe that’s useful to someone else too:

https://blog.notmyhostna.me/duplicity-with-pydrive-backend-for-google-drive/