Re: [Duplicity-talk] #!/usr/bin/python

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] #!/usr/bin/python
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:40:23 -0500

tox and virtualenv handle the problem for you.  Why reinvent?

...Ken

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 3:07 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
weird sh*t. actually you already have it correctly in bazaar, but setup.py replaces it with the installing python instance.

i do not seem to find a way to disable this "feature". only way i found so far is to use setup.cfg as described here
 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1530702/dont-touch-my-shebang

has somebody a smarter way to circumvent setup replacing our shebang?

..ede