Re: [Duplicity-talk] remove-all-inc-of-but-n-full <num> and decryption

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] remove-all-inc-of-but-n-full <num> and decryption
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 18:36:57 +0100

Right - I assume you mean this the other way round ? Remote encrypted, local
copy not.

What I am trying to understand — I am trying to clean up the all-inc-but-n
“from” the local. And was sort of hoping that would not require access to the
private key used (which is in fact kept off-line).

I noted that if I do a normal "collection-status” — one gets pretty much
exactly the info you need to do such a cleanup.

So i am a bit confused as to why this needs access to the GPG private key.

Thanks,

Dw.