Re: [Duplicity-talk] B2 backend -- multipart files?

From: Evan Sarmiento
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] B2 backend -- multipart files?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:21:51 -0400

Hi,

B2 used to only support file size max at 5GiB. Now you can use the API to write
files up to 10 terabytes by using the ‘multi-part’ API.

See: https://www.backblaze.com/b2/docs/b2_get_upload_url.html

I’m wondering if the B2 backend for Duplicity will implement this feature at
some point.

Thank you!

Evan