Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.7.10 -> 0.6.26 breaking changes?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.7.10 -> 0.6.26 breaking changes?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 19:33:37 +0000

Start using 0.7.10 with a FULL backup and all will be OK.  Read thru the changes to make sure you use the right command line.  There have been a lot of improvements that you may find helpful.  Let us know if you find problems.

...Ken

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 12:33 PM Grant via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been using 0.6.26 for a while and Gentoo has stabilized 0.7.10 so

> my system is asking me to upgrade.  Are there any breaking changes

> between these versions?

Can anyone confirm this either way so I don't have to upgrade in fear?  :)

- Grant