Re: [Duplicity-talk] Connection reset by peer

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Connection reset by peer
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:08:40 +0200

no problem Oli. obviously i wanted write 5GB below though.

to clarify for the ml archives. just reread the link below and it says
"
Upload objects in a single operation—With a *single PUT operation*, you can
upload objects up to *5 GB* in size.
"
and
"
You can use a *multipart upload* for objects from *5 MB to 5 TB* in size.
"

so for files >5GB you will need to enable --s3-use-multiprocessing as you did..
regards ede/duply.net

PS: it would be interesting to know what happens if the signature is <5MB as it
says above that there is this minimum size.