Re: [Duplicity-talk] Requests specifying Server Side Encryption with AWS

From: Sinang, Danny
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Requests specifying Server Side Encryption with AWS KMS managed keys require AWS Signature Version 4.
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 23:23:46 +0000

I was able to work around the AWS Signature Version 4 problem by creating /etc/boto.cfg and adding these lines to it :

[s3]

use-sigv4 = True

host=s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com

However, the error I get now is :

Attempt 1 failed. S3DataError: BotoClientError: ETag from S3 did not match computed MD5. "648ff6d0c349b9bc6557f161db3d36d9" vs. 688fea95f151e26c15722eb2863d8eea