Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.8.01 Released

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.8.01 Released
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 22:32:12 +0100

Thanks Ken,

On 14/07/2019 21:45, Kenneth Loafman via Duplicity-talk wrote:
Major fixes here!  You can see the full details of the changes at Milestone 0.8.01, but the two really major changes are:
  • Much better Unicode support
  • Python 2/3 support (Python 2.7, Python 3.6, Python 3.7)
Please file a bug report if you find one.  If you could, also include a suggested patch or merge.

duplicity 0.8.01 is now available as a snap in the edge channel:

snap install --edge --classic duplicity

I have only done the barest of testing, so (as this channel implies) at this stage I only recommend it for testing the new release.

If you do test it, please let me know -- particularly if you try it with a backend rather than local files.

Kind regards,

Aaron