[Duplicity-talk] pycryptopp?

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] pycryptopp?
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 20:04:26 -0400

In installing duplicity on OS X, I decided to use python 3.7 since it is time
to make a break with python 2.7.  I have an interesting issue.  The document
say that pycryptopp is needed for the sap backend along with paramiko.  However
pycryptopp itself is not python 3.7 compatible, only python 2.6 and 2.7
https://pypi.org/project/pycryptopp/

Am I misinterpreting something?  Can you only use the scp/sftp backend with
python 2.7?

-Scott