[Duplicity-talk] Partially encrypted server, and modifying files during

From: Oliver Dunk
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Partially encrypted server, and modifying files during backup
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 20:53:55 +0100

Hi,

I had two quick questions about Duplicity:

- My boot drive is unencrypted, but the drive I am backing up is encrypted
using LUKS. I want to make sure that running Duplicity never causes data from
the encrypted drive to end up on the unencrypted one. I already changed the
temp and archive directories. Should this be sufficient?

- Does Duplicity cope ok if files are added during backup? What if a file that
is being backed up is modified?

Kind regards,
Oliver