[Duplicity-talk] Found 3 secondary backup chains + 1 Found primary backu

From: Сергей Цаболов
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Found 3 secondary backup chains + 1 Found primary backup chain
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 11:39:43 +0300

Hello,

I need you advice about how remove old backup full and Incremental.

All my backup working well.

Every day I take Incremental backups for some hosts and once a week I make Full backup.

Now for one month I have for Full backup  Found 3 secondary backup chains + Incremental for the first week.

All backups command I add to cron  jobs and is working.

Now I want to add for test to delete 2 chain backups from 3 chain backup.

And leave on storage one Secondary chain 3 of 3 and last Found primary backup Full and  Incremental for one host to test.

Thanks.

--
С уважением