Re: [Duplicity-talk] Backup script not working

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Backup script not working
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 12:55:23 -0500

Looks like lftp may have changed to pass the error along if 'mkdir foo' fails.  Could you tell us what lftp version you are using?

...Thanks,
...Ken

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 4:57 PM bobby via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NRi5gG5a

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 7:58 PM edgar.soldin--- via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
On 25.08.2021 01:35, bobby via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> I used the first backup script on this page: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DuplicityBackupHowto <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DuplicityBackupHowto>.  I run it, and I get the following:
>
> cd: Access failed: 550 /share/backups: No such file or directory
> mkdir: Access failed: 550 share/backups/: File exists
>
> When I check on my storage device, that directory does exist.
> What would cause this to happen?

hi Bobby,

please provide the complete output of a run with maximum verbosity '-v9' . obfuscate anything you deem private in it before posting it. if it is too big for the list you may post a pastebin link as well.

..ede/duply.net