dvdrtools-devel

[Dvd-devel] free DVD+RW patch to cdrecord

From: Warly
Subject: [Dvd-devel] free DVD+RW patch to cdrecord
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:56:42 +0100

I have improved the DVD patch to cdrecord. It should be able to format
and burn DVD+RW media (altough I have only one DVD+RW blank media to
test, and surely have done incomplete tests).

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~warly/files/cdrtools/index.html

You can find binary packages either in the MandrakeCooker distro, or in
the archives directory on my website.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~warly/files/cdrtools/archives/

Please report any success/failure/comments.

Thanks to Andy Polyakov dvd+rw code which lighted me when I could not
cleanly understand the cdrtools scsi API and MMC3 specs.

I could not manage yet to implement multisession DVD, though.

--
Warly