eev

Re: [eev] (find-estring "<Put a tutorial here>")

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: [eev] (find-estring "<Put a tutorial here>")
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:27:41 -0200

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> wrote:

> Eduardo Ochs <address@hidden>
> writes:
>
> > Hello list,
> >
> > I have been experimenting with another (new?) way of documenting
> > things: temporary buffers with tutorials, generated by calls like
> > (find-estring "<Put the tuorial here>"). See:
> >
> >   http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-intro.el.html
>
> I like this feature very much havng such a "Sand Box" system is just a
> great thing.
>
> /Xavier

Hi all,

to be short: "we need to chat some day"...

I live with the impression that I've sort of promised explanations,
examples, features, answers, documentation, videos, etc, to several
people, but the mess that my life has become makes me forget what I
promised in bursts of inspiration...

I work in a university campus that looks like this,

  http://angg.twu.net/blergh.html

and I've been dedicating most of my time to real-world activism, and,
as a side-effect, also to writing things - which are unfortunately
mostly in Portuguese... I *believe* that videos like the ones that
I've been putting at

  http://angg.twu.net/#eev

*Note*: the only one I'm really proud of is the one about eepitch -
...can be quite efficient to show usage patterns - but I am still at
the stage where I feel that the result is crappy when I don't rehearse
a lot, and for these rehearsals it helps when I know what things are
clear for people - I mean: clear from the sandboxy docs at

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-intro.html ,

and every chat helps me in getting a notion of what is more urgent to
document, and how to convey the ideas more clearly...

So, you are all invited to chat with me either at #eev at Freenode, or
via gmail chat, or via Facebook... The Carnaval break has just started
here in Brazil, and I'll be online very often in the next 10 days.

  Cheers! =)
    Eduardo Ochs
    address@hidden
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev