eev

Re: pdftotext

From: Erich Ruff
Subject: Re: pdftotext
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 07:55:01 +0200

Hi Eduardo,

forgot about M-K (blush) thanks for reminding me.

But after closing emacs eev recreates with pdftotext the text-file from
pdf and uses not the already existing one.

I can create a new link to the *.txt and the problem is solved - but
this is an extra step.

Is there a way to convince eev using the existing *.txt with the already
existing pdf-pair?