eev

Re: xpdf - page-nr

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: xpdf - page-nr
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:26:45 -0300

Hi Erich,

I think it's right... (ee-find-xpdf-colon) returns a string
that is either ":" or "", and the "%s" refers to that string...

Btw, I think that your version of xpdf needs this (in your
~/.emacs):

  (setq ee-find-xpdf-colon ":")

because `ee-find-xpdf-colon' is little more than a stub
at this moment - in the future it will have some auto-
detection superpowers, but it doesn't have them yet,..

  [[]] =),
    Eduardo