eev

Re: Eshell tutorial

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Eshell tutorial
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 21:33:11 +0000

I accidentally sent this mail to your address and not the mailing list
address.  So now I resend it correctly.

El 2022-09-17 16:14, Eduardo Ochs escribió:
> On Sat, 17 Sept 2022 at 17:47, Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>> El 2022-08-22 10:17, Eduardo Ochs escribió:
>> >  http://angg.twu.net/eepitch.html#tutorials
>>
>> Is this the tutorial inside eev?
>> # (find-eepitch-intro)
>
> Hi Quiliro!

Saluton amiko!

> No, but you can run these tutorials in temporary buffers with:
>
>   (find-es "eshell" "eshell/foo")
>   (find-es "python" "tut-numbers")
>   (find-es "lua-intro" "intro:types")

Thank you very much.

I always have to define find-es via the echo buffer's suggestion to call
find-angg-es-links and then run the commands that appear on that
temporary buffer.  (I have done it quickly this time.  I guess that now
I know how to use eev better!)  Shouldn't eev automatically detect if
the user has the appropriate directories and files, then download them
if they do not exist for `find-es'?