eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Macintosh

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Macintosh
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:14:25 +0200

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:20 PM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I was just wondering is eliot is available for Macintosh.

Unfortunately, there is no binary available at the moment, because I
don't have access to a Mac to make one.
I know someone who might accept to do it for me, so hopefully a
compiled version will be added on the website within a few weeks.

If you want to try Eliot sooner and are ready to compile it yourself,
I'd be happy to give you instructions on how to proceed and to help
you solve problems you might have.

Regards,
--
Olivier