eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Macintosh

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Macintosh
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:14:33 +0200

Hello Maxime,

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you for your answer for the mac version. However, I don't think I want
> to compile it myself. This isn't that urgent.

OK, I'll drop you a mail when a Mac version is available (if I don't forget :-))

> I thought of another question to ask you. I would like to get my hands on
> the complete word list (line after line) of the ODS (either 4 or preferrably
> 5). I would like to order it from right to left (aa, markkaa, ..., jazz,
> fuzz), then print it for personal uses.
>
> Do you know if I can do a dawg-to-text conversion, or do you have a public
> domain ODS list (possibly the one you used for eliot) that you could send
> me?

The dawg-to-text conversion can be done with the tools provided with
Eliot, but you will need a Linux or Windows machine to use them.
Alternatively, you can use the uncompressed ODS5 word list available
in the CVS repository:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/dic/ods5/?root=eliot

Cheers,
--