eliot-general

[Eliot-general] FW: italian dictionary

From: Misha Versaen
Subject: [Eliot-general] FW: italian dictionary
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:57:23 +0200

Hello italian users of Eliot (I hope there are ones... ;-))

I found an italian dictionary in the repository of xwords4. It comprises 238909 items (conjugations are comprised). I do not know if italian users have actually a reference dictionary like "ODS", but this list seems complete enough to be transformed in dawg and to be used.

Is that right ?

Misha.

Perdu dans tous vos carnets d'adresses ? Rassemblez vos contacts Windows Live, Facebook, LinkedIn…

Perdu dans tous vos carnets d'adresses ? Rassemblez vos contacts Windows Live, Facebook, LinkedIn…