eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Not installing in French

From: James Preen
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Not installing in French
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:10:25 -0400

hi again Olivier,
under Format it sais:
  Français (Canada)
and
 Emplacement: Lieu actuel
   Canada

When I changed Format to
  Français (France)
it gave the menus in French, and then when I changed the Format back
to Canada Eliot still gave the menus in French...

 Thanks for your help on this matter, I'll not have access to the
laptop after tomorrow for a while, but glad we were able to get it
working, if not sure why it didn't work originally...

 With regards VLC it detected and installed French ok, but only after
I had changed the Format as above, sorry I can't undo the change I
made...
     cheers,
         James
ps. A simple setting default level would be handy, I'm a fairly strong
scrabble player (in English) and Eliot destroys me every turn at level
100 ;)