eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] [Eliot-dev] Eliot 1.14

From: Joan Montané
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] [Eliot-dev] Eliot 1.14
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 08:47:06 +0100

Hi Olivier,

El 5 de gener de 2012 22:16, Olivier Teuliere <address@hidden> ha escrit:
> Following are not 1.13 related Issues:
> * In an Spanish Windows XP, with Catalan Language package and Catalan
> regional settings, Eliot menu is in English. VLC is in Catalan (with VLC
> default language setting). I checked this behavior from 1.10 to 1.13 and
> Eliiot is always showed in English. Sorry, but I'm Ubuntu user, and I
> doesn't checked before in Windows platform.

I suppose you meant 1.14.
Could you try the workarounds described in [1] please?

Setting LANG environment variable shows Catalan menus.  But It was not needed. I was wrong in my previous bug-report, In the XP machine were I checked Eliot 1.14 I have Catalan language pack, and Catalan language keyboard setting, but *Spanish* regional settings, so, it's my fault. Setting Catalan regional settings, all works fine out the box, sorry, :(

About Qt own translations I see the point. The best approach is to translate in Qt project, :)

Best regards, Joan Montané