eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] error message in compdic - scrabble for bambara / ba

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] error message in compdic - scrabble for bambara / bamana
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:41:32 +0200

I ni sɔgɔma,

Joan is right, the error message refers to the dictionary file. I will
change it to be more explicit in the future.

If this is not enough to solve your problem, feel free to send me both
the dictionary file and the letters file, and I will have a look at
the problem.
Also, if you are satisfied with your dictionary file, I would be happy
to add it to the website, so that everyone can download it easily.

Best regards,
Olivier

--
Olivier