eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] error message in compdic - scrabble for bambara / ba

From: Joan Montané
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] error message in compdic - scrabble for bambara / bamana
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:55:29 +0200

2013/9/25 jjmeric <address@hidden>
Hola!

my grand-mother tongue is catala but I cannot speak or write, even less play scrabble ! what a pity!

nice to know, :) there are Catalans around the whole World, :D

My "lettres.txt" characters are all in lower case. Could this be an issue ?

Yes, it could.
I recommend you use uppercase letters in mots.txt and letters.txt. Eliot uses internally lowercases letter to mark a the tile played by a blank. So maybe there is an issue here. Just for safety, use uppercase letters.

Gràcies

de res, no es mereixen :)
(not at all)

Best regards,