eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Eliot - duplicate-joker-game

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Eliot - duplicate-joker-game
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:56:11 +0100

Hi Bernhard,

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Olivier Teuliere <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed bug report! I will have a look and keep you
> informed.

OK, I know what the problem is. When the generated rack does not
satisfy the vowels/consonants criteria, it is rejected and a new one
is generated. When this happens, joker games are not handled properly
and it is possible to have 0 joker in the rack (or even 2, but it's
much less likely).

I will fix this in a few days, and probably release a new version of
Eliot after that.

Cheers,
--
Olivier