eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] Error message when creating new dictionary

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] Error message when creating new dictionary
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 20:28:33 +0100

Hi John,

I'm afraid you did not provide enough information about your problem.

Did you build Eliot yourself or did you use an official version? If an
official version, which one?
Did you try to create the dictionary using the "compdic" tool, or did
you use the dictionary creation wizard?
If using compdic tool, please provide the exact command-line you used
and its full output.
If using the wizard, please provide the step that failed and the
complete error message (a screenshot might help).
Last but not least, if you can provide the letters file and words file
it could also be useful.

This information should help me identify (and ideally reproduce) the problem.

Cheers,
Olivier