eliot-general

Re: [Eliot-general] game not finishing

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-general] game not finishing
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:45:01 +0100

Hi Neluta,

Your request makes total sense: in particular, with only computer
players, this bug could result in an "infinite" game.

I have fixed this problem, you can use this win32 build if you want to test:
http://people.via.ecp.fr/~ipkiss/eliot/eliot-2.2-git-win32.zip
(for other platforms, you will have to build it yourself or wait for
the next release...)

Please let me know if this is the behaviour you had in mind!

Cheers,
Olivier

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Neluta Ibris <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When playing free game mode it happens that, if both player and computer have
> no more valid moves, the game can't finish, althought they still have letters
> in their rack. In this case each player pass the turn to the other forever.
> Is it possible to modify the game so that after 3 consecutively passes from
> both sides the game will stop and the points each player have on their rack
> will be substracted from their total points?
>
> Thanks,
> Neluta

Olivier