eliot-general

[Eliot-general] Link not working?

From: Jeff Grant
Subject: [Eliot-general] Link not working?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 10:23:50 +0000

Hello Eliot,

I noticed you’ve got a link to the Desktop Linux website (http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT3341468184.html) which was taken offline.

I came across the link on this page of your site - http://www.nongnu.org/procmail-lib/article/

Perhaps you could link to one of our guides as a replacement?

http://comparitech.net/linux-security

It’s a comprehensive guide to desktop Linux security and I think the community will find this equally useful.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance or if you have any questions.

Thanks
Jeff

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Comparitech, Kings Lodge, London Road, Sevenoaks Kent, TM15 6AR, United Kingdom