Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer accepted into the Debian archive

From: Sven Hoexter
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer accepted into the Debian archive
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:23:23 +0200

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 06:09:04PM +0200, Alex Fernandez wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Sven Hoexter <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> > I just received the accept message for elyxer. So with the next mirror
> > pulse you should be able to 'apt-get install elyxer' from your nearby
> > Debian mirror if you're running Debian/unstable.
> > The package works aswell with testing but it needs some more days for the
> > migration.
>
> Great news, Sven! Thanks a lot for making it happen! Now it's even
> more encouraging to keep enhancing eLyXer, being a Debian user myself.

:) Thanks for your work. That's how the whole ecosystem comes together.

Now for the Debian/stable users: The package from unstable won't work
because of some helper dependency. I'll take a look when I try to bring
LyX again into the backports.org archive. I hope to get this all done during
October.

An upload of eLyXer 0.31 to unstable will hapen sometime later this week
(will be October too I guess ;).

Cheers,
Sven
--