Re: [eLyXer-users] Excluding the build directory from the tarball?

From: Sven Hoexter
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Excluding the build directory from the tarball?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:05:08 +0100

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 08:42:16PM +0100, Alex Fernandez wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Sven Hoexter <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi Alex,
> > would it be possible to excluded the 'build' directory from the release
> > tarball?
>
> Sure, no problem. I have just committed a version of your patch that
> removes the build directory from the .tar.gz, and also from the .zip.

Thanks.

> Git rocks, truth be told. It is an amazing tool.

:)
At least for people like me, who don't use it on a daily basis, it still
has a steep learning curve. But I'm getting better and the svn to git
conversion was a good educational excercise.

> I would not like 0.36 to propagate to testing since it has an annoying
> bug with unordered sections -- just look at the main page:
>   http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/
> and see how the sections are <h?> because of a silly bug. But in
> unstable more people can try it out and find any remaining bugs. We
> have more than 20 users now! With the improved TOC generation code I
> expect it should reach a wider audience.

Uh ugly. Do you have a fix for that at hand? Since I've not yet uploaded the
package I'd rather like to get a fix for it included instead of knowingly
upload a broken package.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak