Re: [eLyXer-users] Equationarray alignment

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Equationarray alignment
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:26:02 +0100

Hi Jens,

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Jens Nöckel <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been exporting some more equations with elyxer, and observed the
> following little issue:

Equation environments are a pending issue. The little that has been
done was done because of the insistence of Uwe Stöhr, the Windows alt
LyX integrator, but it was on a case-by-case basis and not really a
general solution. I am sure that something better can be arranged.

> It seems that for eqnarray environments, elyxer generates tables with all
> columns aligned to the left. I see that the CSS file actually has the correct
> setup, defined in
> td.formula-c and td.formula-r
> But the generated HTML outputs all TD elements with class td.formula-l
> Here is a test file, and a screenshot of the correct LaTeX PDF output for
> comparison:

Thanks, I will look into it.

> On the other hand, for the AMS align environment all columns are output as td
> class="formula-r" while LaTeX aligns the right-hand columns to the left.

Could you send me a sample too? I am not very proficient with complex
equations. Just the LyX file is necessary, I can convert it to PDF
myself and see how it should come out.

Thanks,

Alex.