[eLyXer-users] Call for translators

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Call for translators
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 02:14:21 +0100

Hi all,

Upon user request, eLyXer will support internationalization in the
upcoming version 0.40. So if you would like to see eLyXer translate
your documents using the correct literals (instead of "List of
Figures", "Bibliography" and the like popping up in your translated
document) you could lend us a hand. The process is explained in
  http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html
Short version: install gettext, extract elyxer.pot to the current directory, run
  $ msginit
and translate all the strings that start with msgstr leaving the
msgids alone. There are just 22 messages, so the whole process should
take about 2 minutes tops, 3 for the first time. I am also attaching
the Spanish translation -- if you don't have gettext in your system
just replace the Spanish messages with yours, add your email and you
are done.

These files can be used by distributors and packagers to provide
localization and internationalization. And of course your name will be
added to the acknowledgements, unless you tell me so.

Thanks in advance,

Alex.